Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday, 27 March: Day 16 of Project 365

Today was another damp, surprisingly cold day! I went in to work at the restaurant all morning and most of the afternoon, so I was able to stay busy and ignore the weather. Upon arriving home, I realised that the overcast day was perfect for photographing outside, and I eventually ended up taking pictures of the nick-knacks in my car.

My friend brought this feather all the way back from Ireland, and I turned it into a mini-mobile to hang from my rearview mirror, along with a snail shell I found in England, a cat bell, a crystal, a former earring, and a skeleton key of unknown origin. I think it all suits my 25 year old Toyota Tercel quite nicely.

Photo taken with my Traveler XS 40 digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment