Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday, 22 March: Day 11 of Project 365

This evening I visited my grandparents, and got some unexpected, but very much appreciated, kitty-loving from their cat, Tiggy. She is about sixteen years old, and rarely makes much of an appearance these days, especially when my grandparents' dog, Ryan, is around. Tiggy is convinced that Ryan would still like to chase her all over the house, and thus tries to avoid his attempts at making friends.

Here is Tiggy, lounging in the middle of the livingroom floor, soaking up all my attention. She's so sweet, and has the quietest purr I've ever heard.

Photo taken with my Traveler XS 40 digital camera.

On a side note, this is the third cat-related post I've made so far. I wonder how many there will be by the time the year is over?

No comments:

Post a Comment