Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time for a New Challenge!

I've been dabbling in photography for about four or five years now. After taking a photography class back in 2008, I was inspired to become more serious about my photography. I've finally been convinced to start a blog where I can share my work and receive comments, ideas, critiques, and other feedback. I'd also like to share the work of photographers and artists who inspire me, and would love to hear about other artists, methods, techniques, etc. from my readers.

Recently, I decided to do a Project 365, in which I will take at least one photograph each day for a year. Since I am starting this blog, I am challenging myself to post one photo for each day on the blog. My goal is that by taking at least one photo a day I will become a better photographer, and it will both push me to seek new ways of looking at everyday subjects, and push me to seek new subjects. Sometimes I might have a theme of the week or theme of the month to focus on to further challenge myself and get outside my comfort zone. It will be an interesting journey and I am excited to see where the year takes me!

I began photographing for my Project 365 on Saturday, and soon I will post the photos from the last several days. Thanks for joining me on this journey, please buckle your seatbelts and keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment