Friday, March 25, 2011

Thursday, 24 March: Day 13 of Project 365

Thursday afternoon was lovely and warm out, so I spent some time in the backyard with my family's little dogs, Sheba and Little Man. Little was being quite cooperative, so I was able to get a few good photos of him. I love the photos in the book Dogs by Tim Flach & would like to be able to take pet photos as good as those! Do any of you have tricks you use for photographing pets, particularly dogs?

Photo taken with my Traveler XS 40 digital camera.


I also took the opportunity to do a little spring cleaning, and set up a nice yoga/napping spot in the space I cleared by my window. Don't be fooled by that couch; it's nowhere near as comfy for napping as it looks.
Now doesn't that look inviting?

Photo taken with my Traveler XS 40 digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment