Thursday, October 13, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 13

Today's challenge was a photo of my favourite outfit. My favourite outfit changes over time, but this is my current favourite (perfect for fall, I might add):
Photo taken with the Canon PowerShot A520
I'm glad I made it home in time to get some good natural light to take this photo by...this afternoon I very nearly got swallowed up by the vortex that is the book store. It honestly took me two-and-a-half hours to buy a birthday card for Uncle S & some coloured pencils because I kept getting sucked into looking at all the journals and reading random books, including a dream interpretation book that I probably spent at least 40 minutes reading. Thank goodness I steered clear of the astrology section, otherwise there is no way I would've made it out of there with any money left for the coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment