Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Tuesday - 4 October

The 30 Day Photo Challenge is going well. The last few days have been rather busy, so taking the time to complete the day's assignment has not been easy, but that is pretty much the point of a challenge. If it was easy, it wouldn't be a challenge, would it? So without further ado, I present days 2 through 4 of my 30 Day Photo Challenge.

Day 2 (Sunday): A photo of something red. I love the little Kimono keychain girl standing atop the matchbox. Her crooked little one-eyed face is sort of endearing. One of these days I need to glue her pigtails back on!
Photo taken with my Traveler XS 40 digital camera

Day 3 (Monday): A photo of my feet/shoes. Yesterday after work I rode Charlotte's Lynx light rail Uptown to visit the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art on the last day of the Niki de Saint Phalle exhibit. I took this photo at the Stonewall light rail station platform on the way back.
Photo taken with my Traveler XS 40 digital camera


Day 4 (Tuesday): A photo of what I wore today. This was my outfit for volunteering at Charlotte Chamber Music's Free First Tuesday Concert - Carolina Shout, Celebration of Romare Bearden. It was a fabulous day - I got to help videotape both the afternoon & evening concerts, listened to fantastic music, met some really cool people (including the musicians!), chatted with friends, was introduced to a great not-for-profit restaurant (King's Kitchen) whose proceeds are used to help feed people in need, and generally enjoyed spending a beautiful day with wonderful people.
Photo taken with my Traveler XS 40 digital camera

Tomorrow I have the day off and am looking forward to relaxing, reading, spending some time outdoors, and visiting the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment