Thursday, October 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 20

My photo challenge assignment for today was a photo of me dressed up. Since I had bought a cool new pair of red shoes today, I decided it would be nice to get a picture of me wearing them, and I thought the shadows cast by the blinds and the cigar table could make an interesting backdrop. What do you think?

Photo taken with the Canon PowerShot A520
I can't believe the 30 Day Photo Challenge is already 2/3s of the way through! Only 10 more days remaining!

I've been staying at my mom's house a few nights this week, and tomorrow morning we will be doing yoga together while my sisters are at school. We haven't done yoga together in a while, so that will be nice...luckily she has an extra yoga mat since I forgot to bring mine. Other plans for this weekend include reading (I have a couple different books I'm in the middle of), spending time outdoors, possibly going to the Renaissance Festival with my sister Kit & cousin Shmanderz on Saturday, and planning a Halloween costume. What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment